• You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
• You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
• Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as you’d like.
• You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or automated methods are not permitted.
• You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. DigiGANTIC.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
• You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
• You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
DigiGANTIC offers a 30-Day trial, from the date of registration, on all new accounts. After the trial, you will be charged on a monthly interval.
DigiGANTIC believes in treating each and every customer fairly. With that in mind, we unfortunately cannot issue a refund on any previous billing periods. If you cancel your paid account within 30 days, then your account will not be charged/will not be charged again. If you cancel after the 30 days you are responsible for any charges that have already occurred for the current billing period.
You may terminate your account with digigantic.com at any time; however, you are not entitled to any refunds. We may terminate your account without notice or refund to you if you violate this Agreement or our EULA. If your account is terminated, digigantic.com reserves the right to remove your account information along with any software settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to you.